a 30-day photography challenge


{Introducing: a 30-day photography challenge!}

With the recent purchase of my new (ok, well new to me) Canon Rebel T1i (I upgraded from the Canon Rebel XS) I wanted to give myself a photography challenge. I am feeling very inspired to snap new photos & it seems like the perfect opportunity for a challenge!

Some super awesome bloggers have done challenges like this before, so I thought it would be fun to create my very own! I am super excited to take on this photography challenge & share what I come up with. It'll also be fun to take my camera out on little adventures!

In my quest to stay more challenged, so I don't fall into a rut, this project gives me the perfect opportunity to get out, learn more about my (new) camera & happily snap away! I'll be striving for interesting angles, different perspectives, variates of light, unusual objects & anything that catches my eye or sparks my interest.

I know it says "30-day" challenge, but let's be realistic, people! There is no way I am going to post every day for 30 days, I'm way too busy for that! So, instead, there will just be a total of 30 posts over however long it takes me to complete my list.  * Sneaky, sneaky *


Any other photography lovers out there?
Feel free to join in with me on this challenge!
...Just let me know so I can see what you come up with :)

**(I found the camera image on pinterest & it linked to weheartit.com which then linked to a random tumblr page - so I cannot properly credit it. Let me know if you know where it came from!)**

Comments

  1. i've really been contemplating this challenge myself. can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I'm sure you'll have some lovely photos to share! I can't wait to get a big kid camera:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a fun challenge! Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea :) I want to join in on the fun! Can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds like so much fun! i would love to try it sometime soon. cant wait to see the photos you take in the challenge! i can imagine them to be amazing.

    i just found your blog and im loving it. i am definitely following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! I think it would really improve my photography skills! At least I hope it would ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see all your pictures! Your self-portrait is cute. :)

    I might try this... I need to get back into the habit of using my camera every day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun challenge! I'd love to give it a try.

    xx Love & Aloha
    Swing by to enter my $100 Shopbop Giftcard Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun idea! Can't wait to see the photos!

    Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun challenge!
    I would certainly join but my camera broke. I am still crying about it and we can't afford a new one right now.
    It would be fun to do a spin on this with Instagram though.
    I might try to come up with something for it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right I know I'm months behind but I'm going to give this a go! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment