day 3: what i wore

What I wore...
Okay, so I'm not a huge fan of taking outfit pics I've decided
I feel weird posing for a picture all by myself
& I made my sister take multiple pictures until I found a few that I liked.
Plus, I wouldn't consider myself a fashionista by any means :)

But here is an outfit that is one of my current favortites.
It's perfect for the fall season, it has some fall colors
& it's comfortable (the most important!)






This last one is my favorite!
But damn, the beach sure knows how to mess up a girls hair!

 dress: Target // jacket: Macy's // shoes: Steve Madden // earrings: Nordstrom
// sunglasses: stole from sister
 
check out previous posts on my

Comments

  1. So awesome that you are following through on your challenge. These pics are super cheerful and just make me happy. xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment