day 3: what i wore

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I wore...
Okay, so I'm not a huge fan of taking outfit pics I've decided
I feel weird posing for a picture all by myself
& I made my sister take multiple pictures until I found a few that I liked.
Plus, I wouldn't consider myself a fashionista by any means :)

But here is an outfit that is one of my current favortites.
It's perfect for the fall season, it has some fall colors
& it's comfortable (the most important!)






This last one is my favorite!
But damn, the beach sure knows how to mess up a girls hair!

 dress: Target // jacket: Macy's // shoes: Steve Madden // earrings: Nordstrom
// sunglasses: stole from sister
 
check out previous posts on my

1 comment:

  1. So awesome that you are following through on your challenge. These pics are super cheerful and just make me happy. xo

    ReplyDelete