letting go


Easier said than done, yes?
Letting things go has always been hard for me.
I overthink, I dwell, I get upset, I feel uneasy, I want to make everything right.
I wish I had the ability to let go of things that I cannot change.
At the end of the day I just need to focus on the positive (not the negative)
& not worry about what someone else thinks, if I cannot change it.

I'm trying
& have also been reminded that I have
SO MUCH good going on right now that I should just think about that ;)

{image via}

Comments

  1. I am the same way! I have the horribile tendency to dwell on things that are out of my control. It's tough, but try to focus on the positive! Hope you have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing... sometimes I write a list of the GOOD so if I start thinking negatively I can glance over and remind myself to forget about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you've hit a rough patch! Know you've got a ton of support right here and we're all thinking of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment