if you don't like gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches... don't read this!

Earlier this week I went went with a co-worker to see Bridesmaids at the Laurelhurst Theater (aka cheap theater). I brought Luke along too & the three of us had beers & some extravagant grilled cheese sandwiches beforehand. We went to the Coalition Brewery & in their back, outdoor seating area you can order beers from the beer trailer & order super awesome grilled cheese sandwiches from the Grilled Cheese Grill. It was the perfect combination :)

**(I must warm you - these are all iphone photos, so the quality might not be that great)**

{Maple Porter // Super Delicious}
{The entrance to the Grilled Cheese Grill}
{Cute undercover sitting area // much needed in Portland!}
{Grilled Cheese Bus!!}
{Beer Trailer}
{Yum}
{Yum, yum}
{Super YUM!}

Comments

  1. ok. i am so very serious when i say this.

    that is amazing!

    grilled cheese. i could live off of. but to see it like this holy cow i want so much right now!

    i always dip my grilled cheese in ketchup ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg YUM!!! and i hope you liked bridesmaids. i laughed so much my face hurt. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so fun! :)

    www.whentwoheartsracebothwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Grilled Cheese is my favorite!! That truck is for real. I need one of those in my backyard

    ReplyDelete
  5. That restaurant looks like somewhere my bf and I would LOVE to go! It's right up our alley! :) And I would definitely order that grilled cheese!!

    PS - Just found your blog from the comments section of Jenni's blog (Story of my life). Love your site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet jesus what i wouldnt give to sink my teeth into a sandwich like THAT right about now. we just relocated to india (from san francisco) and havent seen cheese, let alone GRILLED CHEESE, in ages. YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love grilled cheese! It would totally be perfect on this chilly, rainy day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I literally want to jump inside of your pictures right.this.very.second. These look sooo yummy! I just saw a recipe a few days ago for grilled peanut butter & jelly and almost lost it. Now, I've definitely lost it. :) MademoiselleMichael

    ReplyDelete
  9. grilled cheese grill is the BEST! i used to live on Mississippi Ave., just a few minutes away from this bus! ah, i miss it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment