In a month...

I was going to wait to post this later in the week...
BUT there is too much excitement going on over here, I had to do it now!

In a month...

We are going to be moving into OUR new house!!
We put in an offer, it was accepted (after negotiating, of course),
we're getting our loan as we speak
& now we have to go through all the overwhelming paperwork
& cross our fingers that everything goes smoothly from here on out!

Our new house is located only a few minutes south of downtown Portland
& in a really nice neighborhood.
It also has the perfect backyard
to go with the puppy that we'll soon be getting!

Here are a few pics that I snapped last week, the day we made an offer on it :)

The outside.
Living room!
We need to do some re-painting in the kitchen, replace the weird knobs on the cabinets... all minor though!
 Living room & dining room.
a hallway & a very festive 1/2 bathroom.
Master bedroom!
Our awesome deck & backyard!

We absolutely cannot wait to move in & make the place our own!
We also have two guest rooms, so come visit!!! ;)

Comments

  1. Yay! That is so exciting...congrats! That little bridge is too cute. Great backdrop for some picture taking, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - I love it! And it's practically move-in ready, which is rare! Just some minor enhancements needs, which is the fun part.

    Congrats lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see how it looks after you put your touch on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, congratulations! Second, what a lovely home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's so exciting! It looks like an awesome place!! Can't wait to see how you decorate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! CONGRATS!! that is such exciting news! and the house is HUGE!! ahh! so excited for you! xoxo jillian:: enter to win a knit cowl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAYY!!!!! Congratulations Holly & Luke!! That is such wonderful news :o) It is a BEAUTIFUL house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new house looks absolutely GORGEOUS! :)

    I love Portland. It's my favorite city. My dad is from there, so I get to visit every summer. Definitely paradise, despite the rain. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohmygosh Holls! Congrats congrats to you two! Such exciting news!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you! So so SO exciting!! Best of luck with everything. Our closing process is something I don't wish upon anyone so my fingers are crossed that yours goes off without a hitch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this place is gorgeous! And move-in ready, which hardly ever happens. Usually you have to do some imagining but not here!! What neighborhood is it in?

    oh and no I have not tried the panang curry at thai places but I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i am so so so jealous. i cannot wait for the day when i buy a home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg its gorgeous! i am so excited for you :) i cant wait to see your puppy when you get it xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your *future* home looks so amazing...I love the colors and the molding on the walls.....and I think I may HAVE to have that sink in my own home someday.

    Stumbled upon your blog and so happy I did :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment