Instagram Love

My favorite app (in the entire world) for my iPhone is the Instagram app. I love the photo effects & I love that you can follow other users & "like" & comment on their pictures, it makes for fun interaction :)



Did you know that there is so much more that you can do with your pictures?? You can print them, turn them into tiny stickers & also make them into books! Check out a few websites I found that allow you to do so much more with your Instagram photos!

Instagrid: Lets you view all of your photos in a grid.

BadgePlz: You can add a badge to the sidebar of your blog, to display all your Instagram photos.

Postagram: Lets you turn your instagram photos into postcards to send to your friends.

Instagoodies: You can turn your instagram photos into stickers! 90 stickers for $14.00.

Prinstagram: My favorite! You can turn your instagram photos into "mini prints" (a set of 48 for $12). You can turn your photos into mini stickers (252 stickers for $10 & a much better deal than Instagoodies)! You can also make mini books & tiny books with your photos for $10-$12! See some examples from Pinstagram below:

Above: Mini Prints & Mini Stickers
Below: Mini Books & Tiny Books
Anyone else share my love of the Instagram app?
Follow me: Hollzers

Comments

  1. You can also make a regular sized book on Blurb! I love Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great info!! I love instagram, too, but these other programs I haven't heard about yet! Thanks girl (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! I'm going to have to check out Printsagram!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty sure the only reason i am about to get the iphone is for that app.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who would have known?! This is amazing info, Holls! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment