Our backyard plans

While there's still a lot of our house that I have yet to share with you all (you know, projects are taking longer to complete than I thought...) I do want to share some ideas that we've come up with to transform our backyard into a fun outdoor space come this spring & summer. Armed with my dad's knowledge of building & construction & our determination to create the perfect environment for relaxation & the ultimate hangout for us & our friends - 
here are our plans for our backyard!
(1,2)
(1,2)

(1,2)

& because I'm a very visual person & wanted to see how everything could fit together, I drew up some plans. 
I might not be the best at drawing in Photoshop, but you get the point!


I can't wait for the weather to start shaping up so we can get to work on our backyard. Hope to be able to show you all how it turns out in a few months!!

Comments

  1. how fun! im sure it will look amazing! i really love the trellis. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I've always wanted a nice garden when I had my own place. The oregano and cilantro planters are the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an awesome backyard to start with! I love that little bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just a quick note to say thanks for popping by our blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh, how exciting! i especially love the wooden trellis photos, that will make for a nice shady spot to sip lemonade (or wine!) and read a book. mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this! Especially the veggie garden :) If we had the space, we would totally do something similar to this. good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. annnddd i'l be over every day when you have that reading nook :)
    perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment