Happy BBQ Season!

Friday, June 22, 2012

First of all, Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you have something fun planned for this weekend! All I've been thinking about lately is summer BBQ'n - so you can expect that's what we'll be doing this weekend!

One thing that we love SO MUCH about our house is that we have a nice backyard with a deck & a patio. It will be perfect for long summer nights. The way the trees are situated in the backyard allows for a lot of privacy from our neighbors & it sometimes feels like were in the middle of the woods, despite being only a few short miles from downtown Portland. It's the perfect setting for backyard dinning!


All products can be found at Target!

3 comments:

  1. Love bbqs! That is the one part of my condo that I don't like...not good for summer fun like that. Sigh.

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bbqs too! Sometimes I get so obsessed with grilling that we end up grilling three or four times a week! Love being able to spend time outdoors and eat delicious food! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the red table and chairs... summer time is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete