Fall Bucket List

It's *almost* that time of year. That time of year when the leaves start changing colors & the air gets a little crisper. I'm in denial that summer is almost over, but I absolutely love fall, so it's not that bad :) Lately I've had my mind on all things fall. I've been thinking about these cinnamon rolls, this butternut squash soup & this pumpkin ravioli! I've also been thinking about fall fashion like my tall brown boots, cozy sweaters & this perfect fall outfit that I must re-create! Well, I thought it would be fun to put together a little list of fall things I'd like to do in the next few months, since I've had fall on my mind. What would be on your fall bucket list??

Comments

  1. I love your list:) I need to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to do ALL of these with you! Can we add making scarves, homemade candles and getting a Halloween costume for Gracie Lou too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I agree w/you on everything. I would love to do all of those things too. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing bucket list!!! I like 4 and 5 and 8!!!! I need to make one, thanks for sharing!

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this idea of doing a seasonal bucket list!!

    new sweaters is on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope theres a pumpkin patch here but i don't thikn they celebrate halloween quite like we do

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me want fall! I live up by Seattle where we've been having high 70's weather and autumn is no where in sight. As soon as it starts to happen, I'll have to do some things from your list :)

    You're blog is lovely! I'm a new follower and I'm loving what I'm reading. It's always fun to stumble across someone living in the pacnw :)
    --Erinn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment