Make Your Own Crostini Bar

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Something that has been on my list of things to make is the "make your own crostini bar". My good friend Kaitlin (& also bridesmaid!) came over the other day & I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try it out. With the help of my sister, we pulled this together in about 15 minutes. It's that easy :) We clearly loved it because we cleared all the plates in no time!

(not pictured: the case of beer on the counter that we also cleared out :)


Make Your Own Crostini Bar

[serves however many you want!]

1 baguette, sliced & toasted
2 oz goat cheese
3 tbs honey
2 honeycrisp apples
1 lb grilled, marinated chicken (I used chicken thighs & grilled them on my panini grill)
1 hand full of tomato & mozzarella balls

Other ideas!
prosciutto, caramelized onions, nectarines/peaches, apricots, figs, pesto, gorgonzola

The great thing about this appetizer is that the possibilities are endless!

- Photos © Holly Carman -

1 comment: