Engagement Photos (part 2)

Friday, December 14, 2012

Here's part 2 of our engagement photos.
Luke was a little apprehensive about using the quilt, but I thought it would be fun.
It was kinda chilly out, so I think it was appropriate :)
 
This also might sound kind of silly, but I always forget how red my hair really is
because I usually wear it up during the week -
 it's kinda fun to see it down, because that is usually not the norm for me.
 
Anyhoo... Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
I have one more post of photos after this one, so check back here on Monday!
 
 
Click here to see part 1...

All photos by Linnea Paulina Photography

10 comments:

  1. These are so sweet! I love the blanket ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! I love the blanket ones, too :)

      Delete
  2. So so sweet! The red ones would make the cutest xmas cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the quilt pictures! I really wanted to use a quilt in our engagement photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh my goodness you guys are the sweetest! I love the ones with Portland skyline in the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. way to go for ;putting your foot down; about the quilt, they might be my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! They might be my favorites, too!

      Delete
  6. obsessed with these pictures!!! you two are a beautiful couple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushing* thanks, erica! can't wait to see YOUR engagement photos... :)

      Delete