Wedding Wednesday: Counting down to the BIG DAY!

I can't believe how quickly our wedding is approaching! A little under 3 months. I mean really, it doesn't even seem real how close it is. I have this thing that I do, when I have a big event approaching (usually a trip somewhere) I'll try to envision how I'll feel the day before, or how I'll feel on that day. But it always seems so far away that I can't even properly imagine - and then before I know it, BAM that day is here. I'm going to feel like it "snuck up on me" even though I knew it was coming. I just know that's how it's going to be.

I'm so thankful that there isn't really a lot of planning that I have left to do - just some little details here & there... mostly making decisions on what I want to have the resort set up. Having a destination wedding at a Mexican resort was so appealing to me because they do all the work for you - you pretty much just get to show up & enjoy (minus a few details, of course)! It's definitely my kind of style.

I just have to say... I have to put it out there... We have such a great group of people that are taking time off work & spending their hard earned money to make the trip down to Mexico to help us celebrate. I'm absolutely blown away at the response we're getting from our guests. I'm probably going to cry a lot of happy tears when I see everyone down there. It really truly means so much that everyone is making our big day a priority. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have such amazing people in my life. Truly the best family & lifelong friends that I could have ever imagined.

Let the countdown begin!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

^^ Like my cheesy countdown?? :)

Comments

  1. Your wedding sounds like it's going to be so romantic! Are you honeymooning in Mexico as well? I've never been, but I've always thought it would be such a romantic honeymoon destination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going to be honeymooning there, too! We're so excited :)

      Delete
  2. the big day is almost here! i can't believe it, i'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! It's getting closer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment