My Bachelorette Weekend

Monday, May 20, 2013

My bachelorette weekend was one that will go down in history as one of the best weekends of all time. My bridesmaids (Heather, Kaitlin, Gina & Abby) went above & beyond with all the planning & preparations. They picked out an awesome house, planned all the meals, all the activities, planned a full day of wine tasting... there wasn't a single detail that was left out of place (they even made sure we had plenty of penis straws & penis balloons - a must for bachelorette parties). We even had a night in watching Magic Mike, that was accompanied by plenty of mimosas & lots of cheering from the ladies.  Every moment was better than the last. New friendships formed & existing friendship got stronger. It was really & truly the best. I couldn't be more thankful for the relationships that I have with each & every one of these ladies. Unfortunately there was another bridesmaid that was supposed to be there, but she ditched out on the weekend. I'm not going to re-hash old events, but I will say that I learned a valuable lesson of letting go of what you cannot control or change.
In the end, this weekend was perfect & I'm always going to remember how amazing it was.

The most beautiful girls, inside & out.
Also, I didn't get the no-squatting memo... wah.

2 comments:

  1. So cute (love the sandals - I wore mine today! Go Target! haha)! Bachelorette parties should always be full weekend-long events in my option!

    ReplyDelete