TWO WEEKS

Oh my goodness, where on earth did the time go?! In two weeks from this exact day...

Luke & I are going to be on a plane to Mexico!

What's even more exciting is that our families & so many of our good friends are going to start making the trek down right as we are, too.  We've been spending a lot of time with various friends & family that are coming along with us & naturally that is all that we can talk about. My mind is just blown away by how soon it is going to be here. It really seems like not that long ago when we picked a location, picked a date, then started planning this wedding... when in reality it was almost a year ago - oh how time flies.

I've also already started practicing packing my bags, you know, just to make sure that everything fits :)


(from our engagement photos - by Linnea)

Comments