We're Back!

We're back from 10 amazing days in Cabo San Lucas! Words can't even begin to describe how special this trip was. We had a grand total of 40 of our closest family members & friends in attendance to help us celebrate our marriage. Being able to celebrate on the beach, in the sun & without a care in the world was the absolute best feeling. Luke & I truly have the best parents - we both are beyond blessed with our in-laws. Our friends are out of this world amazing as well. Everyone got along perfectly & everyone was commenting on how much fun everyone was. Existing friendships were strengthened & new friendships formed. I never want to vacation again without this group :) To say that we had the time of our lives is a complete understatement. I still have to unpack, do laundry, upload 700+ photos & attempt to tackle my inbox - wish me luck adjusting back to reality... I can't wait to share the details of our trip & our wedding with you :)


(iPhone photo from my aunt Holly)

Comments

Post a Comment