Hi!

Yeah I know, I took an unintentional month off blogging. I'm back though. Kind of. Life over here has been a whirlwind the last month. Don't worry though, all things good! I left my job of a few years & started with a company that I've admired for as long as I can remember. I found myself a great position that gives me the ability to really learn a lot about my department and the company. So far I absolutely love the people that I'm working with, I'm loving the work that I get to do and am overall just really happy with this decision. I honestly hope that this is the start of something long-lasting.  So you can now find me working my little butt off and making the best impression that I can :)

Luke & I celebrated by going out for Salt & Straw ice cream right before I started my new job. In my eyes, that's a pretty darn good way to celebrate! Cheers to new beginnings and the start of something great!


Comments

  1. welcome back! i am so excited for you and your new job!!! ice cream is a great way to celebrate!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you & proud of all your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment