Los Angeles Sisters Trip

My sister and I took a little girls trip to Los Angeles this past weekend. I can't even believe it myself, but this was my first trip there! It's long been on my list of places to explore, so I'm glad that I finally made the trip. I loved every second of our stay and can't wait to go back and visit again in the future. From cruising around nice neighborhoods and admiring all the gorgeous houses to hanging out in eclectic coffee shops and dining at delicious restaurants; this trip was full of a lot of things I love.

See below the photos for a list of my favorite restaurants and activities in and around the city.

Santa Monica Pier | Beach Art between Santa Monica and Venice | Runyon Canyon hike
Love wall in Culver City by Smashbox Studios | LA Street Art | Malibu Beach
Malibu Farm Cafe on the pier | Sweedish Pancakes | DTLA views from Hollywood Hills
Alfred Coffee {Melrose Place} | Macchiato in a waffle cone @ Alfred | Biking on the beach

Restaurants: Gracias Madre, Plan Check, Umami Burger, Lemonade, 800 Degrees, Malibu Farm Cafe, Poke Poke, Alfred Coffee
Activities: Pedicures at the W Hollywood Bliss Spa, Wandering around the LACMA, Visiting Griffith Observatory, beach walking in Malibu
Urban Workouts: Renting bikes in Santa Monica, hiking the secret stairs of Beachwood Canyon, hiking Runyon Canyon

Comments