Europe on my mind

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Luke & I booked out first trip to Europe for this upcoming holiday season. To say that we're excited would be a major understatement! We're over-the-moon ecstatic! We'll be visiting London, Paris and Amsterdam. We'll be spending Christmas in Paris and New Year's in Amsterdam. I'm fully expecting a magical experience with all the cities lit up for the holidays (and also hoping for a dusting of snow in Paris on Christmas, fingers crossed!). Have you been to any of these cities? Please send any recommendations my way, I'm all ears!


(photo via)

1 comment:

  1. AHHH have the best time! one of my best friends is going to those cities in a week! i've only been to paris but the other two are on my travel wish list! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete