Summer Bucket List

It doesn't quite feel like summer yet, but I swear the warmer temps are just around the corner! In Portland summer rolls around in about July... So I'm getting excited over here with my Summer Bucket List! Each year I compile a lit of all the things I want to accomplish over the summer months. Take a look below:


1 - Embark on a few camping trips
2 - Go kayaking on the river
3 - Host a backyard summer party for our friends + family
4 - Make a summer road trip playlist
5 - Visit a few new wineries (+ bring along a picnic lunch)
6 - Spend a day relaxing at the lake
7 - Take dad's boat out (+ drink blueberry beers on the water)
8 - Spend a weekend at the Oregon Coast
9 - Start a summer photography project
10 - Make watermelon margaritas

Check out my lists from previous years: 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

(Image via)

Comments