Our next trip...

Our next trip is just around the corner - 36 days away to be exact. This time we're headed to Dublin, Ireland for a week and then on to Barcelona, Spain for a week. Two places that are total opposites, but two places that are near the top of our travel bucket list. We're lucky enough to be visiting Dublin for St. Patrick's Day, which is also Luke's birthday. The last epic St. Patrick's Day I experienced was in Boston with a group of girlfriends (around 9 years ago!) so I'm due for another wild experience I guess :) After a few days in Dublin we'll venture out to the countryside to visit the family castle in Northern Ireland, a major bucket list item for me! Then it's time to hop on a plane down to Barcelona for a few days! Only 36 days to go...


The only semi-relatable photo to add to this post. A photo walking around Southie in Boston after the St. Patrick's Day parade in 2008. I've either miss-placed the photos I have from that trip or the photos that I still have are not appropriate to share online, haha!

Comments