INDIANPOLIS, IN | JUNE 2017

Back in March we spent a few days in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our good friends Pat and Andi live there and they've been out to Portland to visit us multiple times, so we were overdue for a trip to see them. I'm not going to lie, I didn't have high expectations for this city. Don't get me wrong, I was beyond excited to visit our friends, see their new house and spend time catching up with them, I really just had minimal knowledge about Indy. After spending a few days there, I have to say it kind of blew me away. It exceeded my expectations. We ate at amazing places, had good beers, took awesome walks and saw a lot of beautiful murals and street art. I seriously loved our time there and would love to go back soon. 


How adorable is Pat and Andi's house? Their neighborhood was so beautiful and reminded of some of the neighborhoods in NE Portland. The houses were unique and there were so many trees!


They know we like a good brunch, so they took us to Milktooh.


It was delicious! We all shared a few bites of each others meals and it was all so good.


We visited our friend Andrew at Mashcraft, a local brewery that he started a few years back. Its been so successful that they just recently opened up a 2nd location, so we met his wife Brittany there later in the afternoon. They visited us in Portland a few years back before they opened Mashcraft and I remember them showing us the logo when it was just a work in progress, so it's amazing to see all their hard work come to life. Plus, the beers are amazing!


After an afternoon of beers Andrew treated us all to dinner at Rook
We seriously have the coolest and nicest friends!


We ended the evening at a tiki bar and it just happened to be our 4-year wedding anniversary that day, so Andi took a romantic picture of us. :)


- Photos © Holly Copeland -

Comments