Rowena Crest Viewpoint

For years, I've been wanting to drive out to the Rowena Crest Viewpoint and take in the famous view of the horseshoe curve. The Rowena Crest Viewpoint is located about 15-20 minutes east of Hood River, Oregon. During the summer months we try to make it out to Hood River at least a few times, as it truly is the most magical little town filled with breweries, wineries and great spots to eat (hello, Solstice Wood Fired Pizza!). I should do a post about Hood River soon... part of me feels like I could never do it justice though, as Hood River really is that magical of a place. Another time. 

Chek out a few recent Rowena Crest photos here, here and here that might add inspiration for you to make it out here! It really is a lovely viewpoint and if you find yourself near Hood River, I highly recommend the quick drive out here to take in the views. I'm continuously in awe of Oregon's beauty - we truly live in a beautiful state. On this particular visit it was hot, hot, hot outside so we didn't attempt any nearby hikes - that, too, is for another time. 















- Photos © Holly Copeland -

Comments