Omni Mount Washington Resort

The morning of the Bucceri wedding we drove out to the Omni Mount Washington Resort for a quick sightseeing adventure. Over the years I've seen pictures of this place and thought it looked stunning with the white building and bright red roof set amongst a green landscape of trees and mountains. While we didn't stay here on our visit, it would have been an absolute dream if we did! Upon walking through the main entrance of the hotel you are immediately overcome with the most welcome and calming scent. I actually googled "scent of mount Washington hotel" (haha) and found they have their very own signature scent called Mountain Mist. I'm still trying to figure out how I can get my hands on this scent to mist in my own house... 

Can you imagine how amazing these views would be in the fall?!



Comments